Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back on track...again!

Yesterday I stayed the course. It only takes a day to put yourself back on track and the reward is worth it.

Ah...to see the scale scaling back to where I was 5 days ago. So fine! I drank vinegar 3 times during the day to help curb my appetite. For me and even for you, it works like a diet pill.

Today I will start my day with blueberries and an apple. About an hour later I will have my double fiber toast with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a half slice of banana. So delicious.

Like yesterday, for lunch I will have a big salad with cherry tomatoes, big green olives, slivered almonds, feta cheese and a sliced hard boiled egg with a low fat dressing ...vinegar would be better.

And my walk...I keep on walking because I need the exercise. I love the fresh air; the wind in my face. It is my time to pray, give thanks, reflect and make plans for the day.

My dieting isn't just about losing weight. It is about discipline, attitude and better health. Looking and feeling better is the benefit I receive but quality of life make each day worth the effort. If you don't believe me, just ask someone who is suffering the consequences of a bad diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment