Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oops! I forgot to drink my vinegar!

For those of you who may question the validity of drinking vinegar as a way to curb your appetite, let me tell you I didn't drink mine the last four days and now I have gained two pounds!

I have been eating everything in sight over the weekend. I loved every bite but it is Monday morning and time to get back to the business of watching what I eat.

I just drank 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a glass of water and I am going to start my day with blueberries and cantaloupe followed in an hour by a piece of toasted double fiber wheat bread with an ounce of cheddar cheese. I love this breakfast. It fills me up and gives me lots of fiber. Try it!

I think we need to allow ourselves some free days or even weekends when we eat what we like. If we only do it occasionally, we won't put on much weight...if any, and we won't feel deprived or restricted.


Saturday I enjoyed roasted red pepper humus with pita chips. Only problem was "I ate the whole thing!" Thank goodness it was a small container, just 700 calories and who knows how many pita chips. I didn't keep count. Hopefully I won't binge again for awhile.

OK...after church Sunday I did eat the new "deli trio" sandwich at Jack in the Box with an order of onion rings. It was so delicious and satisfying! Isn't food wonderful. The battle of the bulge continues.

Until next time...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment